At VIP Dental Assisting School, our goal is to get you started in your new dental assistant career as quickly as possible without compromising the quality of your learning experience or level of expertise. Our innovative, fast-paced course has been carefully crafted to cover appropriate chapters from a full college textbook in just 1 day a week for 11 consecutive weeks (typically on a Saturday).
Steps to a New Career
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
To learn more about the job outlook for Dental Assistants, click here.
- A high school diploma or GED.*
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.
*If the applicant is unable to provide proof of secondary education, applicants may be accepted by achieving a passing score on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (Verbal 200 and Quantitative 210).
Thanks for opening doors for people like myself who have dreamed about becoming a dental assistant.
I love this school!! The instructors are sweet and understanding, and it made coming to school so much fun. I definitely recommend VIP for anyone looking to become a dental assistant.